CHESHIRE CLUB - GREAT MEETING!

The Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity by former members of this community

Moderators: David Martin, Iain Purdon, dave robinson, JimN, George Geddes

CHESHIRE CLUB - GREAT MEETING!

Postby Stratpicker » 03 Oct 2009, 22:47

Just a note to Ken and Co and Paul for organising todays great Gig!
Well worth the trip and it was good to see the "usual suspects" again after quite a while and some new faces too.
I even got to play half a dozen tunes with the Live Band (thanks to MIke,Jean, Paul, John and Clive who all chipped in to make a superb Shads) and I promise to get most of the notes in the right order next time. LOL!! (Someone stole the middle out of my Dance On. :shock: By the time I got to where it was supposed to be, I'd forgotten how it went!! :oops: )
See you all Novermber 28th.
cheers
ian
Stratpicker

Re: CHESHIRE CLUB - GREAT MEETING!

Postby neil2726 » 03 Oct 2009, 23:26

Know the feeling!
neil2726

Re: CHESHIRE CLUB - GREAT MEETING!

Postby Paulps » 05 Oct 2009, 09:35

Thanks Ian
Yes it was a good afternoon, despite (or perhaps because of) the low attendance. Everyone got to play at least twice. Due to my onset of senility, I gave Ian three spots, but he says the ointment has cleared them up. :lol:
Almost everyone played with the "live" band, (Mike, Jean, John, Clive and Paulps) so now the CD player is complaining it didn't get much playing time! :lol:
It was good to see Ian and Joe after their too long absences, I hope it won't be as long before we see them again.
Roll on Nov 28th! :thumbup: :wave:
Paulps

Return to The Main Board